How to increase Your Shopify Store Visibility on Google?
The increasing number of eCommerce businesses popping up online comes as no surprise. After all, its simplicity makes it accessible to even those who aren’t tech-savvy, thanks in no small part to platforms like Shopify. With a host of customization options and themes to choose from, establishing an internet store has never been so easy. However, this lack of difficulty has made it harder to stand out in this industry. And to achieve success on this front, you must find ways to attract inbound traffic to your website. In this article, we’ll discuss some strategies like Shopify SEO that will allow you to elevate your visibility on Google and generate more sales for your business.
Begin with Shopify SEO
When it comes to generating exposure over the World Wide Web, few techniques can measure up to SEO. As its name suggests, search engine optimization allows brands to appear higher in the SERPs or search engine results pages of many of the most popular search engines like Bing and Google. Since most consumers rely primarily on these websites to find the products and services they need, elevating your ranking to a respectable level will help your intended audience find your business much easier than they would have otherwise. It will also encourage them to click on your link because most users will trust those at the top of the search results more than those at the bottom. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Begin by conducting keyword research. Understanding the terms and phrases your target consumers use to search for the products you offer will help you direct them to your website.
- Once you’ve created a shortlist for all the keywords you’re looking to rank up for, be sure to incorporate them into the content of your website – from the page titles to images and descriptions.
- You must ensure that the website is optimized for mobile devices and computers alike. It must be as pleasing to look at and easy to navigate as it is fast to load. Any issues with its web pages can cause frustration and lose you prospective customers, after all. With a well-designed site, not only will you attract more users, but you’ll also keep them engaged.
- More and more consumers today are looking for high-quality content. If you want to reel users into the fold, you must ensure that all of the content you produce – be it in text or video format – prioritizes quality above all. The more relevant and informative it is, the better your chances of generating visibility.
- Leverage the social media platform
Since the vast majority of consumers are on the social media platform, it makes sense for you to be there too. However, it isn’t feasible to establish a presence across all channels, and you’ll only be wasting resources by doing so. Instead, research which networks your target consumers frequent and focuses your efforts on them to start with. For instance, Facebook is an excellent place to begin sharing content relevant to your brand and the details of any special offers or promotions since the majority of online shoppers usually have an account in this social media channel.
On the other hand, if you want to highlight your products to a trend-seeking crowd, you may want to try out Instagram. This channel has experienced remarkable growth in recent years and has now turned into a potential goldmine for online stores. By incorporating Instagram into your eCommerce model, you’ll have a good chance at increasing your sales due to the greater visibility that it can offer.
- Make use of influencers
These days, many eCommerce businesses are using influencers to help raise the visibility of their internet stores in Google, and it isn’t hard to see why. And finding an influencer with a huge following to market your offerings can make a difference in elevating your sales numbers. But always make sure that you do a little bit of research before you commit to a famous blogger or content creator. If their following doesn’t fit your target audience or there’s some negative stigma with the influencer you choose, not only will you fail to get the results you want. But you may damage your brand’s reputation too.
- Avoid personalities who have had some problems that have affected their reputation. You’ll do more harm to your eCommerce business than good if you don’t.
- Procuring the services of an influencer doesn’t always have to be expensive. As such, it’s worth considering all of your options before you make a choice.
- Check what kind of content the influencer produces. It will determine whether or not they’ll be successful in promoting your products online. And doing so can be as beneficial as any Shopify SEO strategy.
Using the Shopify platform is an excellent way to set up eCommerce businesses, but it isn’t enough to reel in customers. You must elevate your online presence if you want to reach your target market. And by using SEO methods, social media, and influencers, you’ll be able to generate a lot of awareness for your brand.